Recommendation and Policies
Parents/Guardians, please take note of a few recommendation and requirements so that your child has everything they will need while attending our camp.
- Pack their lunch daily in a thermal lunchbox (extra snacks if staying late).
- Have 2 or 3 extra clothes for any accidents.
- The first part of our day will have gymnastics and after we will go to the Riverbank Park where they can get wet. They should wear a comfortable outfit that is good for both activities. Otherwise it will delay our departure if they need to change.
- Bring a towel to dry off and another set of gym clothes to change into when we return from the park.
- If you know you will need to pick them up after 4PM, please pre-pay at the office when dropping them off. $5 per hour needed, to avoid paying $10 afterwards.
- If you need to drop your child off early you can pre-pay $10 for 7:30AM drop off (24hr notice required)
Once you have registered for our Gymnastics Summer Camp please sign the 2 forms bellow and bring them with you when you arrive or email us a signed copy at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also come in and sign these forms in-person.